dinsdag 31 januari 2012

1967 Camaro Z/28

I finished this one up yesterday and I noticed that I forgot to apply the "302" decal to the the air cleaner Dead. Okay...I will apply that decal as soon as I post these pics. This model was painted in Testors 1203 Red in the spray can with clear glosscoat applied over it and looks as close to the factory colour "Bolero Red" as you can get without out actually buying "Bolero Red" paint from MCW. An interesting fact about the '67 Z/28's was that only 602 units with the Z/28 option which cost an extra $358.10 were made. Here are a few pics of my latest Z/28 which should look nice sitting next to my LeMans Blue '68 Z/28. Thanks for checking out the pics and commenting.

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/998094.aspx

Danny Sullivan Marc Surer John Surtees Andy Sutcliffe Adrian Sutil

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten