maandag 20 februari 2012

Revell 2010 Camaro SS - Inferno Orange Metallic - New Updated Finished Pics!

Still keeping with the Camaro theme I have decided to go next with this new release from Revell. Just picked this one up this afternoon. My 1969 Camaro Z/28 is in a holding pattern until my decals from Keith Marks arrives and Slusher sends me the redline decals for the tires. This one will be painted in  Testor's Flaming Orange Metallic  which you can see from the pic below is an exact match to the GM factory colour "Inferno Orange Metallic". I'm going with the dual stripes on the hood and deck instead of the solid hood decal and side stripe. It's suppose to be sunny tomorrow and above freezing so I hope to have it primered and painted then. Stay tuned for more and thanks for following my topic. Smile

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/999976.aspx

Desire Wilson Justin Wilson Vic Wilson Joachim Winkelhock Manfred Winkelhock Markus Winkelhock Reine Wisell

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten