maandag 2 april 2012

Predicta II: '56 T-bird based radical custom: Chassis, March 25

Kinda felt bad about hacking up a perfectly good Predicta kit to do the Orange Hauler, and I've been thinking of a Predicta rework for a long while, so this seemed like the time.....

The object is to keep some of the identifying styling elements of the original, but clean it up and update it at the same time. I'm rooting for a return of fins.....

I never liked the busy nose on the original, and the bubble top was not for me either, but I've kept a large greenhouse to give a nod to what went before.....

....the car would have to be bagged to get this stance, but hey, it's a totally impractical custom showcar, right? I'll sculpt the rear quarters to flow into the new taillight pods, and I've got some rocketship taillights to finish it off.....

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1001508.aspx

Roy Salvadori Consalvo Sanesi Stephane Sarrazin Takuma Sato Carl Scarborough Ludovico Scarfiotti Giorgio Scarlatti

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten