vrijdag 4 mei 2012

59 Chevy Impala radical custom

This build started more than a year ago, and I started out by sectioning the body. Then I took the roof off, turned it around and added new B posts. Originally the front still had the original bonnet, and looked a bit like a 60's Pontiac, which I did not like. So I put it away for months. Looking at the remains of a chezoom kit recently, I thought a similar front might be the answer - so I added the custom front from the old 58 Impala kit, together with the chezoom bonnet. I have just finished the build over the last couple of weeks - here's a list of what I did additionally:

- sectioned / cut down interior

- 327 engine from a 63 Corvette, togehter with a Latham style blower from the 65 Riviera

- stock dashboard has been "opened" up, inspired by a similar custom dash in the 58 Impala kit

- wheels from the 63 Corvette kit

Hope you like it!

Marc

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1014748.aspx

Bob Scott Archie Scott Brown Piero Scotti Wolfgang Seidel Gunther Seiffert Ayrton Senna† Bruno Senna

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten