dinsdag 3 juli 2012

32 Ford Sedan Street Rod WIP

I started this one a couple of months ago by painting the body and related body color parts with Kustom Kolor Peach enamel.  I mixed it with some of the same Bright Orange because I only had 1 ounce of each and this paint is not available any more.  I was hoping for a brighter peach color but got more of a Salmon. Painted the top and running boards with American Accents (Lowes's) Wine Satin.

I have the other pieces in various stages of paint.  I am going to paint the interior wine satin as well. I painted the engine yesterday with Testors One Coat Reving Red over Tamiya Silver Leaf so it would sparkle a little and provide a good contrast with the engine chrome while staying with the same color scheme. Holes are already drilled for spark plug wires and I removed the distrbutor stem base in order to mount a MAD pre-wired distributor. Steering wheel and column will also receive the Reving Red. Thanks for looking! Cool

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1022393.aspx

Maurice Trintignant Wolfgang von Trips Jarno Trulli Esteban Tuero Guy Tunmer Jack Turner Toni Ulmen

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten