maandag 19 maart 2012

Aston Martin DBS... French-ed

G'day guys... First time posting here in the Race Car forum, I'm usually only found in the Muscle Car forum but I gotta do the right thing & post this baby here... Well it is a sports car Wink

It's the Tamiya Aston DBS. Paint is Tamiya French Blue. It'll be box-stock except I've gone to the parts-box for better, low-profile tyres, Bridgestone Potenzas Thumbs Up. I wanted to tone down the chrome wheels without stripping the chrome, if you know what I mean? So as the pics show, I masked off the face of the rims with BMF & sprayed some Testors Black-chrome trim from behind them.... Here's what I've got so far...

Rims masked off...

Result...

Body in colour...

I'll update as I get things done...

Cheers, Cliffo Wink

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/989273.aspx

Jo Siffert Andre Simon Rob Slotemaker Moises Solana Alex SolerRoig Raymond Sommer Vincenzo Sospiri

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten