zaterdag 16 juni 2012

New comer in the community:

Good evening guys,

I am a new comer in your community.  My name is Luc.  I am located in Québec, Canada.

I came back to building models about 15 years ago.  I started a new project about 5 years ago.  Building a batmobile 1966 from the Lincoln Futura 1955.  I work on it in my spare times.  I don't have many as you can see.  But I am now designing my decals on AutoCad.

I bought decal material to print on from an ink jet printer.  I bought as well a decal sealant named “Liquid Decal Film” from Microscale Industries.  It is suggested to spray that sealant on the decals sheet with an airbrush.

What solvant should I use to clean up my airbrush once the job done?

Thank you for your valuable advices.

I promise I will put some pictures of my work on Scale Auto website as soon as my project is finished.

Best regards,

Luc

 

 

 

 

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1020577.aspx

Lloyd Ruby JeanClaude Rudaz Eddie Russo Paul Russo Troy Ruttman Peter Ryan Eddie Sachs

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten