zondag 3 juni 2012

'29 Ford 3n1 Rat Rod Reissue

I see Revell reissued the 3n1 '29 Ford pickup rat rod kit. I have one on hold at my LHS. I was wondering, did the original issue have the smaller rear window on the closed cab or the larger version that was in the Sundance Express all the way up to the Hot Rod magazine version? I do like the German cross with the skull and helmet decals in the new version. I have almost every one of the issues of this kit except the original issue and the latest reissue and sure could use the info about the cabs. I also miss the fender unit with the molded in spare tire well.

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1018915.aspx

Bill Schindler JeanLouis Schlesser Jo Schlesser Bernd Schneider Rudolf Schoeller Rob Schroeder Michael Schumacher

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten