maandag 4 juni 2012

Issue With Testors Black Lacquer Paint

Hi everyone !

Well i'm on my third time stripping the paint off the Batmobile since i cannot get the paint to lay right on the body. I've purchased Donns DVD on airbrushing and followed his steps to airbrush the car. Instead off  Testors enamel I'm using the Testors black  lacquer over the primer that is used in the DVD, I've mixed the paint as recommended in DVD but the paint seems to get some slight fish eye. I've airbrushed a recent body with Testors Lacquer also recently and had no issues with it at all. Just not sure what is going on with the Black Lacquer so any sugestions? 

                                                                          Thank You

Source: http://cs.scaleautomag.com/SCACS/forums/thread/1019330.aspx

Lee Wallard Heini Walter Rodger Ward Derek Warwick John Watson Spider Webb Mark Webber

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten